The ACRO Laser System
The ACRO Laser System was developed to be the most accurate and cost effective positioning system in its class.
The V-Slot system was incorporated and, therefore, the ACRO System has the unique ability to expand to multiple sizes creating a size configuration custom to your needs. Choose the size that best fits your workshop.
Working Area: 800 mm x 800 mm
- Mechanical Parts
- (3) NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
- (1) 24V Power Supply
- (1) CNC USB Mk3DRV (4 axis)
- (1) Optin Laser PLH3D-6W-XF
ACRO Laser System Specs:
- 4.5 micron resolution – 30% higher resolution than systems in its class
- Z Axis Travel 70mm – (2-3/4″) manual adjustable Z axis length
- Available in Industrial Black or Sleek Silver
- Attachment Plate includes mounting holes for multiple attachments & tools
- Quick assembly time
What can you do with an ACRO system?
The ACRO is an extremely versatile modular system that allows for precise positioning of many different mountable tools and attachments.
Laser Diodes can be attached to the ACRO system mounting plate!
Laser Diode (Included – Standard 2500mw): Easily Upgrade to Stronger Laser Diode’s
Please note: There are lot of great choices when it comes to laser diodes so be sure to pick the right one for your application. Power choice is important as well as making sure your diode supports PWM.
The ACRO Diode Mounting Plate hole pattern is designed to accommodate many available diodes. If the diode you choose has a different mounting pattern you can easily drill holes in the acrylic to mount.
Always wear laser eye protection & take all necessary safety precautions.
Software Work Flow:
Design – Tool Path – Control
- LaserWeb Software (can also control milling machines, draw bots, etc.)
- Please note: There are many different options for software packages that can be used for design and control