CNC USB controller Mk3 (9 axis) The Complete Hardware and Software Solution!
Please note: This is a USB and Ethernet breakout board that allows you to control stepper drivers using special (included) software and Stepper Motor Drivers will be needed to run the motors.
- 9 axes controller for stepper and servo motors
- USB and Ethernet connection
- 8 digital outputs on board
- 3 PWM capable outputs with selectable frequency (10Hz to 500kHz)
- 3 outputs with support for RC servo motors
- additional outputs with add on boards (currently up to 32)
- jogging keyboard support with speed potentiometer, shift, step and spindle sync feature
- 8 limit switch inputs with shift feature
- 8 digital inputs on board, filtered and protected
- additional inputs with add on boards (currently up to 32)
- 4 analog inputs
- MPG pendant support
- spindle encoder and index signal support for spindle synchronization
- SD card support for running g-code without computer
- control external devices with I2C and UART protocol
- homing procedure
- tool change procedure
- tool length sensor support
- sensor for capturing and measuring digitizing probe support
- transformation matrix
- soft limits
- slave axes
- backlash compensation
- integrated web server for monitoring state and sending commands
- 110 kHz maximum step frequency, 25 us pulse width, 50% duty cycle at higher frequencies
You can connect the CNC USB controller Mk3 to the DQ542MA Stepper Motor Driver. Installation instructions can be found here.
How to Activate Your License
– download and install latest software
– activate software using your license – open “License activation” dialog and paste your registration key.
Software Download Support:
Complete Build Tutorial: Instructions, Build Video’s follow the link bellow!