Oryx GT3 CNC Router 2000 X 3000 HS
- Mechanical Hardware
- Plug and play electronics enclosure with E-stop button
- 700W Makita RT0700C Trimmer
- 8 x Limit switches ( X +, X-, Y+, Y-, Z+, Z- )
- Homing and Soft Limits capable due to 2 limit switches on each axis
- Note: We use Original Planet CNC USB Controllers
- Software: Planet CNC USB or Planet CNC TNG
- 12 Months Manufacturer’s Guarantee
Does not include MDF wasteboard due to high shipping cost. We recommend sourcing this from your local hardware store.
Oryx GT3 CNC Router 2000 X 3000 HS Specs:
- Footprint: 2000mm x 3000mm at the base Stock size measured from base
- Work Area: 1800mm x 2800mm x 55mm *Stock size
- Rapids: 6000 mm/min, Recommended, 13000 mm/min Maximum
- Plate Material: 6 mm thick 6082-T6 aluminum
- Rail Material: 6061-T6 aluminum for x and y axis
- Belting: 10mm wide, 3mm pitch GT3
- Lead Screw: 8mm diameter, 285mm length, 2mm pitch
- Stepper Motor Size: 3 Nm Nema 23
- Spindle Size: 700W Makita RT0700C Trimmer
- Repeatability: .09mm – .05mm
- Accuracy: +- .127mm
- Electronics: Four 3 Nm Nema 23 stepper motors, CNC Controller Box
The Oryx GT3 CNC Router 2500 X 1500 HS is based on the OpenBuilds OX CNC Machine by Mark Carew and has become a favorite on OpenBuilds with many different Builds and modifications shared. The Openbuilds OX CNC Machines also became popular in Europe by Ryan Lock of UK based Ooznest.
Although the original OpenBuilds OX CNC Machine and the Oryx GT3 CNC Router 2500 X 1500 HS may look similar our DIY CNC Router Kit Machines incorporates some changes that make it unique in its own way.
Oryx GT3 CNC Router 2500 X 1500 HS with 700W Makita RT0700C Trimmer. The perfect CNC Router Machine for Hobby or Light Duty CNC Milling. This is our Top Selling CNC Milling Machine for Woodworking.