USB motion controller is now a reality! CNC motion controller is a link between personal computer and drivers for stepper motors. It uses a USB port which is available on all modern computers and laptops. This is a complete (software/hardware) solution and it does NOT require any additional software (Mach3 is NOT needed). It can be used as direct replacement for many parallel port break-out boards.
Please note: This is a USB breakout board that allows you to control stepper motors using special (included) software.
- 4 axes controller for stepper motors
- 4 integrated 2.5A stepper drivers, stepper motors are connected directly to controller axis outputs
- USB connection
- 3 digital outputs on board
- 3 PWM capable outputs with selectable frequency (10Hz to 500kHz)
- 3 outputs with support for RC servo motors
- 4 limit switch inputs protected with optocoupler
- 2 digital inputs on board, filtered and protected with optocoupler
- spindle index signal support for spindle synchronisation
- control external devices with I2C and UART protocol
- 110 kHz step frequency, 25 us pulse width, 50% duty cycle at higher frequencies
You can connect the CNC USB Mk3DRV controller to Stepper Motors. Installation instructions can be found here.
How to Activate Your License
– download and install latest software
– activate software using your license – open “License activation” dialog and paste your registration key.
Software Download Support:
Complete Build Tutorial: Instructions, Build Video’s follow the link bellow!