Hypertherm Powermax 45 XP Plasma Cutter
Meet the newest member of our best-selling line of Powermax® portable plasma systems. Hypertherm Powermax 45 XP Plasma Cutter delivers increased cut capacity – up to 16 mm (5/8”) metal – as well as faster cut speeds, and automatic gas adjustment for quick, simple setup and operation. New Duramax® Lock torches support handheld and mechanized cutting of a wider range of metal thicknesses, along with precision gouging such as spot weld removal, and marking capabilities.
Easy to use
- Small size and light weight provide exceptional portability for a 16 mm (5/8″) rated cutting system
- Patented drag-cutting technology makes the Hypertherm Powermax 45 XP Plasma Cutter easy to use – even for first-time operators
- Smart Sense™ technology ensures that air pressure is always correctly set
- CNC interface and FastConnect™ torch connection allows both handheld and mechanized operation
- A wide range of torch and consumable styles to choose from for both handheld and automated processes
- Extensive array of application capabilities via specialty consumables for fine feature cutting, extended reach cutting, gouging, precision gouging, and marking.
- Finish jobs faster, with cut speeds 1.5 times greater than oxyfuel on 6 mm (1/4″) mild steel
- Superior cut and gouge quality reduces time for grinding and edge preparation
- New torch disable switch feature allows faster, easier changeout of consumables
Rugged and reliable
- Duramax® Lock torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance
- SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and optimum torch performance
- Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures peak performance even in the most demanding environments
Designed for low environmental impact
- Plasma cutting efficiency is 11% better than its predecessor, enabling you to cut more steel with less power, in less time
- All plasma system components are recyclable
- 14% lighter than its predecessor and delivers more cutting power
The Hypertherm Powermax 45 XP Plasma Cutter can be ordered as a package together with SheetCAM or CNC Plasma Tables, so you have a table, cutter, computer system and all the components you need to start cutting accurate shapes and components from metal.
Related CNC Plasma Parts